The NSPCC & Childline
The NSPCC have visited our school doing workshops with pupils to complement our work on Bullying.
The children talked about when it is ok and not ok for adults to do things such as: make children watch rude films or when children can be touched.
• Physical abuse
• Sexual abuse
• Emotional abuse
They talked about making a "Buddy Kit" to help them decide when it is ok and when it is not ok. We also talked about Bullying in school and who is here to help.
Here are "Buddy's Tips"
- You have the right to be happy and safe.
- Bullying and abuse are NOT ok.
- Sometimes you can't solve a problem on your own. Lots of people may be able to help you.
- Think of people around you who help you feel safe. It can really help to talk to someone you trust.
- Remember, you can help yourself and others feel better.
All about CHILDLINE 0800 11 11
You can visit their website here.
- Calls to childline are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
- If you are being bullied, talk to someone you trust.
- You can talk to childline about ANYTHING that is on your mind
- Talking about a problem can help you feel better.
The NSPCC helpline is 0808 800 5000